Monday, March 10, 2014

The Beginning!

Setting out on a new adventure is always worrisome. But exciting. But still worrisome.

I feel like I've put my mind to so much and have failed too many times in the past. What's going to make this time different?

ME..... I'm going to make this time different.

I'm going to bring 2 passions I have - pets & photography - and bring them together.

I'm not going to make it a stressful adventure. I'm not going to go to the dog park and businesses and assume I'll get to take photos of dogs in all their glory.

I'm going to have fun with it.

So will you have fun with me?

Bring out your dogs, let me know where you're going to be and I'll be there! Taking the best shots I can of your furry loved ones for you to display and share.

I also plan on going to some shelters and giving them a free session to take photos, and hopefully putting their pups in a new light so their forever family will come and sweep them away!

So this is my beginning. My hope is to learn even more about people and the bond they have with their own pets - and to capture it, one paw print at a time!

-Courtney
(with Guinness in lap)




No comments:

Post a Comment